Incident Response 24/7
Is your organization hit by a severe Cyber Incident? Call our Incident Response Hotline to talk to our experts: +31 (0)88-8883107.
> Services with an integrated approach > Incident Response 24/7
Hacked? We can help
You've been hacked - all your systems are down. Now it is important to limit the damage and get back to business as soon as possible. You need immediate support to take quick action. Let Secura help you.
Keep cyber incidents manageable
Resolve incidents quickly, limiting damage
- How to resolve cyber incidents quickly before they escalate into bigger problems
- How to keep cyber incidents manageable
- Who to call outside office hours
How we support you
There is a good chance that the cyber incident was caused by malware - more specifically: ransomware. We want to prevent malware from spreading. That is why we isolate the affected systems or networks. What we do depends on the nature and scope of the incident. We:
- Disconnect affected systems or networks from the Internet or other networks
- Block access to affected systems
- Implement workarounds to mitigate the impact of the incident
As an incident evolves, we sometimes discover new entry points that attackers can use or may have used. It is important to close these gaps. That's why we repair vulnerabilities, install patches, reconfigure systems and change passwords.
We then remove any malicious software, remote access tools, or code that caused the incident. The specific steps again depend on the nature of the incident. We:
- Run malware scans to identify and remove malicious software or code
- Reset affected systems to ensure all malicious code has been removed
- Delete any unauthorized user accounts
- Monitor network activity to see if the criminal is still leaving traces
It is important to restore business operations as soon as possible. That's why we:
- Restore backups to recover lost or damaged data
- Reconfigure affected systems to ensure they function properly
- Test and validate to ensure all systems are functioning properly
- Monitor systems and networks for signs of other incidents or attacks
- Negotiate with cybercriminals - this is a last resort
Are you in the middle of a cyber incident, and do you need help? Contact us immediately: call +31 (0)88-8883107. To learn more about setting up your incident response, please fill out the form below. We will contact you within one working day.
Incident Response 24/7
Forensic Readiness Assessment (FRA)
Secura is a leading cybersecurity expert. Our customers range from government and healthcare to finance and industry worldwide. Secura offers technical services, such as vulnerability assessments, penetration testing and red teaming. We also provide certification for IoT and industrial environments, as well as audits, forensic services and awareness training. Our goal is to raise your cyber resilience.
Secura is a Bureau Veritas company. Bureau Veritas (BV) is a publicly listed company specialized in testing, inspection and certification. BV was founded in 1828, has over 80.000 employees and is active in 140 countries. Secura is the cornerstone of the cybersecurity strategy of Bureau Veritas.