NIS2 Boardroom Training
... > Training Courses > NIS2 Boardroom Training
NIS2 Boardroom Training
Attention all boardroom members: NIS2 will come into effect in October 2024. Does NIS2 apply to your organization? In that case, you are required by law to follow a cyber security training.
De Clercq Lawyers and Secura are committed to helping you comply with these training demands of NIS2. During our NIS2 Boardroom Training, you will learn how to protect your organization's digital infrastructure against cyber threats. After this 1-day training, you will meet the training requirements of NIS2 and receive a certificate.
Why the NIS2 Boardroom training?
- Comply with the NIS2 requirement for directors to undergo training.
- Acquire sufficient knowledge and skills to identify security risks.
- Learn basic cyber hygiene practices.
- Gain insight into the cybersecurity risk management measures that organizations must take as a minimum based on NIS2.
- Acquire sufficient knowledge and skills to assess appropriate and proportionate technical, operational and organizational risk management measures.
- Gain sufficient knowledge to limit the consequences of security incidents.
Natascha van Duuren
De Clercq Lawyers and Notary
The implementation of NIS2 requires not only technical know-how, but also legal expertise. The cooperation between Secura and De Clercq can help you reach compliance in time and in all areas.
Target group: directors
Are you a director supervising compliance with the legal obligations arising from NIS2? Then this training is designed for you. You can follow this training together with the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) or other person(s) responsible for cyber security, so that you better understand each other's knowledge and responsibilities.
After this course, you as a director can better approve risk management measures and monitor compliance. You can also follow the session with the entire board.
Program NIS2 Boardroom Training
The training covers one day from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM at a location of your choice. Alternately, legal and cybersecurity experts provide the modules.
If your CISO is present, you can immediately enter into a dialogue with them. In that case the training will be able to focus on specific issues within your organization. After completing the training, each participant will receive a certificate.
Start at 9:00 am
Module 1: Introduction to NIS2
- What is NIS2?
- Who does NIS2 apply to?
- What does NIS2 mean for organizations and their administrators?
- Timeline of NIS2
Module 2: Governance
- Responsibility of the board and directors
- Liability of the board and directors
Module 3: Cybersecurity risks
- Cyber crime and cyber risks
- When is information security appropriate from a legal and cybersecurity perspective?
Module 4: Supply chain security
- Importance of cybersecurity in the supply chain
- How do you ensure cyber security in the supply chain?
- Dealing with contractual reporting obligations and audit rights
Module 5: Reporting obligations
- Duty to report significant incidents
- Importance of legal in incidents
- Usefulness and necessity of cybersecurity insurance
Module 6: European certification schemes
In this closing module we will discuss European certification schemes and what these mean for your organization.
3:15 pm Questions
3:45 pm Wrap up
4:00 pm End
More information and requests
Are you interested in the NIS2 Boardroom Training? Call us or fill in the form below, and we will contact you within 1 working day.
About De Clercq and Secura
De Clercq Lawyers and Notary specializes in IT, Privacy & Cybersecurity. The team can assist you with a wide range of legal issues related to cybersecurity, including cybersecurity regulations.
Secura is a leading cybersecurity expert. Our customers range from government and healthcare to finance and industry worldwide. Secura offers technical services, such as vulnerability assessments, penetration testing and red teaming. We also provide certification for IoT and industrial environments, as well as audits, forensic services and awareness training. Our goal is to raise your cyber resilience.
Secura is a Bureau Veritas company. Bureau Veritas (BV) is a publicly listed company specialized in testing, inspection and certification. BV was founded in 1828, has over 80.000 employees and is active in 140 countries. Secura is the cornerstone of the cybersecurity strategy of Bureau Veritas.