Why should you attend?
- Understand and know basic security concepts for secure programming;
- Gain proper understanding of common vulnerabilities like cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery;
- Understand how a hacker uses presented information to learn about and gain unauthorized access to your systems;
- Know how to prevent common vulnerabilities with a wide range of methods.
This is a very interactive training course with lots of exercises, demonstrations and quizzes to support effective learning.
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for:
- Application testers;
- Software engineers;
- Technical staff involved in security management
Required Skills & Expertise
This course is intended for developers, who want to learn how to program more secure. Programming skills are required and a basic knowledge regarding the OWASP top 10 is needed.
Would you like to learn some Secure Programming basics? Watch the recording of our webinar: secure coding: best practices (also for non developers). Watch the recording here.
The duration of this training course is 1 day.
If you are interested in hosting this interactive and tailored training at your company, please let us know via the contact form, by telephone +31 (0)88 888 31 00 or email email@example.com.