For Operators of Essential Services (OES), such as within Electricity, Oil, Gas, and Drinking Water, this effectively means that they need to protect the Safety, Reliability and Availability in a good manner. Operators of essential services (OES) are required to demonstrate compliance to these requirements.
This resulted in the following questions:
- Which control framework should be used and how to demonstrate NIS compliance?
- Is your OT organization using ‘state of the art’ security measures?
- Are those measures up to date?
- Are you in control of your OT cyber security organization?
How can Secura help?
Secura does this by offering two types of OT NIS Compliance Assessments:
- NIS Compliance Baseline Review: verifies the design and existence of required organizational security control implementations.
- NIS Compliance Enhanced Assessment: assesses and verifies the existence, working and effectiveness of all security control implementations.