During this workshop, the participants will perform various container escape scenarios in our dedicated lab environment. In addition, a vulnerable Kubernetes cluster will be available to the participants which will be attacked. Get insights in how an attacker can abuse your workloads and how to prevent
configuration pitfalls when setting up your environment. This is a very interactive workshop with exercises, demonstrations and hands-on material.
Why should you attend?
- Get to know the basics of Docker and Kubernetes security
- Gain an insight in the attack surface of Docker and Kubernetes
- Learn about common security misconfigurations
- Learn to attack and exploit misconfigured containers in our lab
- Learn to attack and exploit a misconfigured Kubernetes cluster in our lab
This training is suitable for:
- Security testers
- Security enthusiasts
- General security practitioners
- Anyone with an interest in Docker/Kubernetes and technical affinity
This training is devised for technical personnel. Participants may vary in skill level from no experience to novice in pentesting and working with containers or Kubernetes. A basic understanding of Linux and command line is needed. Experience with Docker or Kubernetes is not required. All basic concepts will be addressed. during the workshop as a refresher.
Required Skills & Expertise
This training is devised for technical
personnel. A basic understanding of Linux command line and infrastructure is needed. Experience with Docker or Kubernetes is not
required. All basic concepts will be addressed during the workshop as a refresher.
In this one-day hands-on workshop, we split
the day in a morning and afternoon part. Depending on your organization and the
skills of the participants, the program and technical-depth of the contents can