(Senior) Consultant Security Awareness
Information Security is more than technology and processes; the human factor in information security is maybe the most important one. Therefore, Secura expanded its business in the past years to grow a very successful offering and program called: SAFE - Security Awareness For Everyone.
SAFE aims to increase the level of security awareness within organisations. SAFE helps our clients with an integrated Security Awareness Program. The methodology of SAFE is based on assess and address. This means that the program is an orchestrated mix of assessing and training people's awareness and behaviour.
We focus on the employee within the context of the organisation, people, processes and technology applicable to their daily work.
As this business is growing rapidly, we are looking for a (Senior) Consultant Security Awareness with focus on orchestrating SAFE programs for our clients, with a strong focus on behavioural change.
Secura is a fast-growing organization looking for ambitious people to help us develop the team, deliver what we promise, improve our services and make our customers happier.
As (Senior) Consultant Security Awareness you:
- help to build (hands-on) the Behavior & Training portfolio in a fast-growing organization;
- like to present, educate and train user groups;
- contribute to industry event and company events;
- help organizations to assess and research their organisation regarding secure behaviour, security procedures and security organisation;
- work directly with your Secura colleagues to understand and provide insight into how customers are utilizing the products and getting results from their programs;
- help organizations to address security risks with measures and interventions aimed at behavioral change;
- deliver interventions like crisis management training courses, e-learning modules and SAFE behavior programs;
- communicate the needs of the market to leadership and product management teams in order to improve our program and offering;
- like to develop and improve Secura’s Security Awareness proposition in services that add value to our customers.
As a (Senior) Consultant Security Awareness you have:
- a minimum of 3 years working experience running (security) awareness and training programs for medium to large enterprise required;
- experience with learning and development programs (for example a leadership program, change program or learning trajectory);
- public speaking experience with audiences of 100 people or more;
- experience with coaching groups on behavioural change;
- passion for security awareness and training practices that lead to end user behavior change;
- the ability to connect and have an effective conversation on an operational, strategic and tactical level;
- good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- experience working together in an interdisciplinary team in an environment with business consultants and cyber-tech experts.
What can we offer you?
In terms of content, we offer you a very diverse portfolio of customers and customer projects. We are an organization with a technical security heart and we provide high-quality services in the field of digital security. You will join a team of motivated specialists and knowledge exchange is our top priority. The informal work atmosphere and open workspaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Secura is a fast-growing company with ambition. You have the opportunity to grow and thus further shape your career in responsibility, visibility internally and externally as well as by following training and education. A good salary is included in our terms and conditions of employment package as well as a bonus scheme, being able to purchase additional days off, flexible working from home, etc.
Are you the (Senior) Consultant Security Awareness we are looking for?
We would like to receive your resume and motivation letter by e-mail at email@example.com.
Do you have questions? Feel free to ask! Contact Eefke Ruisbroek, Corporate Recruiter via telephone number 06-48938971 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of the procedure.