Secura is an independent, specialized advisor taking care of your digital security needs. We provide security advice, testing, training and certification services for our customers and cover all aspects such as people, policies, organizational processes, networks, systems, applications and data.
We identify IT security risks from an independent standpoint while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and integrity. We offer our customers honest, clear and transparent advice on the state of their digital security. This allows them to take the right measures to identify, reduce and prevent IT security problems.
Do you have a professional-critical attitude towards security measures? Do you have some experience with IT audits in the field of information security and do you know the specific points of interest regarding cloud security and cybersecurity? Are you looking for a job where you’re going to audit implementation of information security and compliance for important clients?
We are looking for an IT Auditor to expand our Advisory and Audit team in Eindhoven or Amsterdam.
As an IT Auditor you take care of:
- Conducting audits in the field of information security and compliance for customers.
- Actively contribute to the planning phase with regards to scoping, risk analysis and determining the control approach.
- Pro-active deliberate with the RE on the approach and the operational audit work carried out in response to findings.
- Following audit standards to perform and document the work, and following up the review points.
- Preparing the reports both in English and Dutch.
- Making the audit process run efficiently in collaboration with the client.
- Contributing to the further development of tooling, templates and standards.
As an IT Auditor you have:
- A completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in ICT or Security Management.
- Preferably in the possession of (or prepared to obtain) the CISA or ISO 27001 lead assessor, CISSP (ISC), CCSP (ISC), CSSLP (ISC), CISM (ISACA), CSX (ISACA), CGEIT (ISACA) and CCSK (CSA).
- Maximum 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of the important & standards frameworks in the area of risk management and information security that come from NIST, CSA, ISO, COSO, ISACA, PCI DSS, ITIL etc.
- Experience with conducting risk analyzes and assessing risk management processes.
- Knowledge / experience in the field of testing (web) applications is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills both orally and in writing in English as well as Dutch.
- Flexibility, traveling to customers, including overnight, is not a problem for you.
What can we offer you?
Off course we reward experience when we see it and our salaries are therefor based on the knowledge you will bring to Secura. A good salary is included in our terms of employment package, as well as the possibility to purchase additional holiday days, flexible home working hours and a bonus scheme.
As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to really make a difference within Secura and grow with us. You work in a team with experts who have a great passion for their profession. This allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and field of expertise. The informal working atmosphere and open spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Are you the IT Auditor we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com.
Do you have questions? Contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)40 23 77 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.