Security Sales Engineer
As a Security Sales Engineer, you’ll be the primary technical resource for the Sales team. Your work location is our office in Amsterdam Zuidoost or / and Eindhoven.
This is an opportunity to work at a company that is a specialized and independent leader in the field of IT security in Netherlands, with ambitions to grow internationally in 2 years. We help organizations to improve their IT security posture by delivering world-class, independent security advice, test, audits, assessment services and even expending with more services in the future.
You will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process and working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor.
You must be able to identify all technical issues of our customers to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process, and you must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with our customer's technical staff.
As Security Sales Engineer your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Respond to the functional and technical elements of tender documents, such as RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Answer complex technical and competitive questions.
- Develop relevant presales material, e.g. sales proposal templates, leaflets, business cases, value propositions.
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop and continually improve working practices, best practices, presales processes. Write and deliver excellent presentations (business focused and technical focused). Demonstrate Secura solutions to prospects, both onsite and remotely (via Webinars).
- Attend and demonstrate Secura solutions at conferences and trade shows.
As a Security Sales Engineer you have:
- A completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Security or a similar field).
- > 3 year experience as security (sales) engineer
- Have consulting, commercial and writing skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and self-managed
- Ability to work in a dynamic organization, having various actions in parallel.
- Excellent team skills.
- Winning attitude.
What can we offer you?
In terms of content, we offer you a very diverse portfolio of customers and customer projects. We are an organization with a technical security heart and we provide high-quality services in the field of digital security. You will join a team of motivated sales professionals and knowledge exchange is our top priority. The informal work atmosphere and open workspaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Secura is a fast-growing company with ambition. You have the opportunity to grow and thus further shape your career in responsibility, visibility internally and externally as well as in following training and education.
A good salary is included in our terms and conditions of employment package as well as a bonus scheme, being able to purchase additional days off, flexible working from home, etc.
Are you the Security Sales Engineer we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have questions? Please contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)40 23 77 990 or email email@example.com
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.