Business Development Manager Cybersecurity Sweden
Secura and Bureau Veritas are actively looking into expanding internationally and therefore we are looking for a Business Development Manager Cybersecurity Sweden.
As a Business Development Manager, your mission will be to establish contacts with possible customers in new markets. In this particular role, you will accelerate the cybersecurity sales of Secura (a Bureau Veritas company) by generating sales opportunities for new clients in Sweden. Furthermore, the steps of explaining Secura’s cybersecurity offering, highlighting the value points, preparing and submitting offers and maintaining a relationship with the customer are included in the role description.
Secura will be a cornerstone in the cybersecurity strategy of Bureau Veritas and therefore we need a Business Development Manager who can helps us to achieve this mission in the Nordics.
As a Business Development Manager Cybersecurity, you will:
- Fully understand our cybersecurity service offering in terms of security compliance and certification services;
- Actively address clients in new segments;
- Suggest relevant services in line with the customer’s needs, and support them in understanding the process behind the service, as well as costs and timelines;
- Draft project proposals in line with the agreed services, and interact with the customer during the process of the lead;
- Engage with cybersecurity technical experts, local sales organization and business management to sell opportunities across the portfolio;
- Maintain a network and clear knowledge of sales activity carried out by the local sales organizations to maximize opportunity spotting and leads;
- Attend relevant events and conferences and use them as an opportunity to meet and interact with customers.
You recognize yourself in the following:
- A completed bachelor’s or master’s, preferably in a technical domain or business domain;
- Preferably experience with relevant cybersecurity standards and certification schemes;
- Preferably experience in interacting with customers regarding the delivery and management of projects in line with cybersecurity standards and certification schemes;
- A strong drive to understand the needs of the customers, and map them to possible offered services;
- Ability to easily communicate and interact with new and existing customers, on a constant basis;
- Strong verbal and written Swedish and English communication skills.
At Bureau Veritas & Secura we have:
At Bureau Veritas and Secura every day is different. Together with a great passionate team, this allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and expertise in security. Secura provides security testing, audit, training and certification services covering people, organization, and technology (networks, systems, applications and data). The company holds an extensive range of top-notch accreditations and licenses to operate and to offer security testing and certification services according to a number of standards. Secura has a high focus on knowledge development, offering you training courses and stimulating to participation in R&D projects. There is a clear need to bring security to a higher level in many places in society. You will be in the lead to share our mission in the Nordics together with the other Business Development Managers in Europe and the technical team in the Netherlands.
Are you the Business Development Manager we are looking for?
📌 Pre-employment screening and assessments are part of the selection process and annual social media screenings and check of criminal record will be conducted.