- Goal: Intake Survey UI Implementation
- Location: Amsterdam
- Timeframe: 6 months
- Starting: TBA
- Complexity: Medium
- Team: Software Developer
- Supervisor: Stijn van Es
As a student, you have:
- Currently enrolled in a relevant degree program (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, or a related field).
- Passion for UX/UI design and software development.
- Good communication skills;
- Clear documentation writing skills.
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks (preferably React), an understanding of Full-Stack development.
Secura is seeking a talented and motivated intern to join our Product Development team and contribute to the development of Secura’s Customer Portal. This internship offers a great opportunity to design and create a new addition to our web-application.
The project you will be working on:
You will be working on replacing our current customer intake module with a new cutting-edge module that helps inquire the necessary information from our customers. This assignment will involve nice programming challenges for you to solve. Close contact with stakeholders will be very important in order to get to a product that will suit their needs.
As an intern, you will be responsible for the following:
• Conduct in-depth research on the needs of the stakeholders, UX/UI trends,
and best practices in Software Development. Analyze current functionality,
make suggestions for improvement and propose a design for a new module;
• Collaborate with our team of Software Engineers to design, develop, and
implement a New intake module fully tailored to the unique needs of Secura.
This involves close collaboration with stakeholders to get to a design that
suites the needs of our internal and external users.
• Design a software architecture and User Interface that can be the foundational
framework for future intake functionality.
• Implement a Prove of Concept (PoC) that is modular, well documented,
and can easily be expanded upon.
You will be working with the following tech-stack:
– Django REST Framework