Do you understand the true value of information and the risks of information not being properly protected? Do you have a relevant education and some experience within the domain of Information Security? If so, we are looking for you!
What we are looking for:
As a Junior Information Security & Risk Consultant, you know how to make a concise analysis and how to provide concrete security advice in complex organizational situations. You analyze risks and perform audits to make this advice. You like to work within a team. You are quick learner and you stay up-to-date with the latest developments and threats in IT.
As a Junior Information Security & Risk Consultant you will:
- Actively contributing to the planning phase with regards to scoping, risk analysis and determining the control approach.
- Conducting audits in the field of information security and compliance for customers.
- Proactively collaborating with seniors colleagues on the approach and the operational (audit) work carried out in response to findings.
- Providing written reports, both in English and Dutch.
- Working continuously on your personal development by learning-on-the-job, following training courses and joining events.
- Contributing to the further development of tooling, templates and standards.
What you need to have:
- A completed Bachelor or Master’s degree in, for example, ICT or Security Management.
- Some relevant trainings or obtained accreditations like: ISO 27001 lead implementer, ISO 27001 lead auditor, CISSP (ISC), CCSP (ISC), CSSLP (ISC), CISM (ISACA), CSX (ISACA), CGEIT (ISACA) and CCSK (CSA) or willing to acquire.
- A supportive, proactive and positive personality; you know how to engage both your clients and colleagues.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral in Dutch and English.
- To be flexible, you do not mind the occasional travel and overnight stays.
At Secura we have:
The opportunity to really make a difference within Secura and grow with us. You work in a team with experts who have a great passion for their profession. This allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and field of expertise. The informal working atmosphere and open spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
In terms of content, we offer you a very diverse portfolio of customers and customer projects. We are an organization with a technical security heart and we provide high-quality services in the field of digital security.