Would you like to make a direct contribution to digital security in the Netherlands? Do you have a passion for the finance, public or industrial industry, and are you a Senior Information Security & Risk Consultant with relevant experience? If so, we are looking for you!
What are we looking for:
As a Senior Information Security & Risk Consultant at Secura you perform risk analysis, audits and you provide advice, training, and assistance related to information security, privacy, and related security standards. You will work for multinationals, financial institutions, and other types of organizations. In this position, you will form a bridge between our ethical hackers and your clients. You are therefore an all-around security professional who is good at client interaction and who can offer customers a solution to a problem.
As our Senior Information Security & Risk Consultant you will:
- Manage and execute consultancy assignments in the field of information security and compliance in areas such as cloud security, software quality, cyber security, and privacy regulation.
- Manage and execute assessments based on recognized frameworks or specific frameworks developed by Secura such as GDPR assessment, Information security maturity scans, Cloud security readiness, Zero measurements, (pre-) Privacy Impact Assessments in accordance with the GDPR, etc.
- Support organizations in the implementation of an Information Security Management System in accordance with the ISO standards.
- Set up a risk management process and/or support clients in conducting risk analyses in the areas of cyber security, cloud security, privacy compliance, software security, etc.
- Leading a team during a client project and coaching other consultants on knowledge development and service offerings.
As a Consultant, you will have an important role with a strong focus on processes and people, in combination with the technical depth of the projects that Secura delivers to its customers.
As an Information Security & Risk Consultant, you can understand the complex environments of your clients based on your technical knowledge and analytical skills. You keep up-to-date with the latest developments and threats in IT security.
What you will bring:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Informatics or Security Management.
- Knowledge of important frameworks for information security such as NIST, CSA, ISO, COSO, ISACA, PCI, ITIL (OGC).
- Experience with conducting risk analyzes and assessing risk management processes in the field of information security.
- Knowledge of various laws and regulations concerning information security and privacy.
- Interest and ability to write interesting whitepapers and publications.
- You are preferably in possession of, or willing to obtain certifications such as ISO 27001 lead assessor, CISA (ISACA), CISSP (ISC), CCSP (ISC), CSSLP (ISC), CISM (ISACA), CSX (ISACA), CGEIT (ISACA) and CCSK (CSA).
Managing and conducting IT audits in the field of information security is your expertise and you know how to pinpoint points of interest with regard to cyber security. You also have experience with presenting reports and research results to customer management.
With your supportive, proactive, and positive personality, you know how to attract and engage both customers and colleagues. You have strong oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English. Working hours are flexible and you are open to occasional travel.
🏆 What can we offer you?
In terms of content, we offer you a diverse portfolio of customers and customer projects. Within this role, there is freedom to explore cutting-edge developments in the market and perform research with concrete end goals. The freedom to express your vision on market developments internally and externally. We are an organization with a technical security heart and we provide high-quality services in the field of digital security. You will join a team of passionate specialists and knowledge exchange is our top priority.
Secura is a fast-growing company with ambition. We are an organization with people who share that drive and ambition to reach for the stars. Especially in the collaboration with B.V. new opportunities for extreme growth are on the table for our ambitious and skilled team members to further scale up our team. Therefore, you have the opportunity to grow and shape your career in responsibility, visibility internally and externally as well as in following training and education.
More importantly, the informal work atmosphere and open workspaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character. A good salary is included in our terms and conditions of employment package as well as a bonus scheme, being able to purchase additional days off and working from home.
Are you the Senior Information Security and Risk Consultant we are looking for?
We would like to receive your resume and motivation letter by e-mail at email@example.com. Do you have questions? Feel free to ask! Contact one of our Recruiters via telephone number +31 (0)88 888 31 00 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and assessments are part of the selection process. Social media screenings and declaration of good conduct are checked annually.