Do you get excited about Operational Technology systems in the Energy, Food, or Automotive industry? Do you want to work together with the Dutch Railways? Do you see the importance of digital security in the world of critical processes? Cybercrime is growing in the world of critical infrastructure and most critical processes are managed through operational technology and information technology. Secura understands that the industrial sector needs to be treated differently and if you understand this, then we are looking for you!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for Senior and Medior Penetration Testers. As an OT Penetration Tester you will be active in a variety of sectors: Energy & Utilities, Oil & Gas, Chemical Industry, Infra & Water, Food Production, and Automotive. From a technical standpoint, we cover the security for both the IT and OT infrastructure. For OT this includes all PLCs, SCADA systems, DCS controllers, Safety systems, HMI’s, and industrial applications. As we can cover both from the same team, we are able to focus on the interactions, dependencies, and security permitters between IT and OT.
As an OT Penetration Tester you will:
- Execute offensive security assessments in IT and OT systems at an expert level. This will be done independently or as the lead of a team;
- Coaching other penetration testers on knowledge development and service offering;
- Work with clients to create plans of approach, aligning on scope, and guiding teams of penetration testers in executing projects that fall within its scope;
- Manage and execute assessments based on recognized frameworks or specific frameworks developed by Secura;
- Interpret security vulnerabilities, risks, policies, and procedures in relation to the operational business impact;
- Provide support in security design and security architecture of industrial networks;
- Assist customers with secure digital transformation and Industry 4.0 initiatives;
- Assisting with our sales department. You will be assisting in identifying new client opportunities, bid support (opportunity definition), and acting as a point of contact for our sales contact to assist them in writing sales proposals and RFPs.
As a penetration tester, you will primarily offer offensive services and support our advisory services on IEC 62443, IT & OT Site assessments, Threat modeling, a NIS compliance check. All these services are to support our customers to identify risks and improve their security resilience. You are specialized in areas such as threat modeling, internal penetration testing, industrial control systems, hardware hacking, social engineering, and infrastructure reviews both in IT and OT environments.
What you need to have:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Informatics or Security Management;
- Relevant working experience within IT and preferably in OT;
- Preferable an OSCP, GICSP, or other relevant IT/OT certifications;
- Practical security experience within industrial networks and industrial devices like PLC, DCS, Safety systems, and SCADA and passive security monitoring solutions;
- Good advisory skills and can communicate technical concepts and assessment results in relation to business impact;
- Interest and ability to write interesting whitepapers and publications.
With your personality, you know how to attract and engage both customers and colleagues. You have strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English. Working hours are flexible and you are open to occasional travel.
At Secura you will have:
A diverse portfolio of customers and customer projects. Within this role, there is freedom to explore cutting-edge developments in the market and perform research with concrete end goals. The freedom to express your vision on market developments internally and externally. We are an organization with a technical security heart and we provide high-quality services in the field of digital security. You will join a team of passionate specialists and knowledge exchange is our top priority.
Secura is a fast-growing company with ambition. We are an organization with people who share that drive and ambition to reach for the stars. Especially in the collaboration with B.V. new opportunities for extreme growth are on the table for our ambitious and skilled team members to further scale up our team. Therefore, you have the opportunity to grow and shape your career.