Is hacking your way of life and do you get energized from setting up a good red teaming attack? We are looking for Senior Penetration Testers in the area of infrastructure, web application and red teaming.
We provide a wide range of security services from black box application research to crystal box infrastructure research and from threat modeling sessions to hands-on-hacking workshops. We also use our expertise on special projects, where you will work at unique locations and situations.
Because of our four-eye principle you will spend most of your time working on projects with your colleagues. Our learning curve is steep and because you are an autodidact you will have a drive to continuously improve yourself within your area of interest. Approximately 50% of your time will be working on-site at one of our customers, the other 50% will be from our office. Your home office is either in Amsterdam or Eindhoven.
- Assessing IT security (systems, networks and application) at an expert level.
- Leading and managing R&D projects.
- Substantial contribution to internal/external knowledge sharing as well as attending conferences and networking events.
- Creating complex plans of approach for special security assessments.
- Coaching and training colleagues.
- A completed Technical BSc/MSc/PhD degree.
- A minimum work experience of 5 years.
- English and preferably Dutch communication skills (written and oral). You are able to translate your technical assessments into reports and presentations for your customers.
- Experience with IT Security testing.
You have a ‘hackers mindset’ and ‘out of the box’-thinking comes naturally. You refuse to make assumptions without evidence to back it up and have a thirst for expanding your knowledge. Preferably, you also have experience with programming, social engineering, hardware hacking or forensic engineering. You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality and traveling to customers, including overnight stays, is no problem.
What can we offer you?
We understand your passion is security and you are driven by research into new tools and techniques. First of all, we offer a great team, sharing the same passion, which allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and passion. Also, Secura gives you the freedom to spend time to attend conferences, courses and execute R&D projects.
A good salary is included in our employment terms package. As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to grow with us and shape not only your career but the company too. You will work with a team of experts with great passion for their profession. The informal working atmosphere and open spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Are you the Senior Penetration Tester we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com. Do you have questions? Contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)88 888 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.