Are you passionate about securing the global world of IoT products which include things like consumer and medical devices, automotive and industrials solutions and other embedded systems? Do you believe that the future of cyber security lies within compliance and certifications? Then we have a role for you!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a (Senior) Security Certification Consultant. In this role, your main tasks will be to understand the various relevant standards and security certification schemes that Secura is using in different sectors of technology such as IT, OT and IoT and provide compliance support to our customers. The support can be in the form of formal evaluations, gap analysis and consultancy in order to address the respective gaps. Depending on your interests and expertise, the role might also include technical assessments.
As a (Senior) Certification Consultant you will:
- Perform (parts) of security evaluation projects related to particular compliance and certification schemes. Parts could be related to documentation/design review, software/hardware testing, processes auditing;
- Report and Present the results of the assessment, and directly interact with the customers in order to explain them the results of the assessment and way forward;
- Understand clients’ needs in terms of security evaluations and provide consultancy in order to address their security needs or findings;
- Support the Secura Account Managers in the process of defining a lead, by providing the intended project approach and effort estimation;
- Attend relevant events, meetings and conferences and use them as an opportunity to meet and interact with customers;
- Contribute to R&D and internal/external knowledge sharing via training courses, webinars, etc;
- Actively support the process of obtaining new licenses/accreditation's, required in order to perform security evaluation projects under specific evaluation and certification schemes.
You recognize yourself in the following:
- A completed bachelor or master, in a relevant (technical) domain;
- Affinity and experience with IoT security evaluation standards (or strong will to develop in this area);
- A strong drive to understand the needs of the customers, and map them to possible offered services;
- Passion about maintaining and further developing the range of offered services;
- Customer oriented mentality, focused on delivering what it is expected in the required timeframe, while at the same time not cutting on the level of technical quality;
- Flexibility for occasional business trips either at the location of the customer, or for the purpose of conferences or relevant meetings/events.
At Secura we have:
A different day every day. Together with a great passionate team, you
will have the chance to further develop and expand your knowledge and
expertise in security. Secura has a high focus on knowledge development,
offering you training courses and stimulating to participation in
As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to really make a difference within Secura and grow with us. Secura employs a motivated and dedicated team, with offices in the two main technological centers of the Netherlands: Eindhoven and Amsterdam. This role can be fulfilled from both of these locations.
Are you the (Senior) Certification Consultant we are looking for?
We would like to receive your resume by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have questions? Feel free to ask! Contact one of our Recruiters via telephone number +31 (0)88 888 31 00 or by e-mail email@example.com.
Pre-employment screening and assessments are part of the selection process and annual social media screenings and checks of criminal records will be conducted.