Are you a System Administrator with a passion for cybersecurity? Do you have a proven track record of maintaining and upgrading complex IT infrastructures? Are you excited about the challenge of keeping up with the latest security threats and technology trends? Are you looking to join a dynamic and innovative cybersecurity company?
Secura is looking for an Systems Administrator to expand our IT team. Working from either the Eindhoven or Amsterdam office you will become part of a very talented team that supports the Secura organization with excellent and secure IT solutions. The team currently consists of a teamlead and two systems administrators and is responsible for the complex IT landscape of Secura. This encompasses workstations based on Linux, MacOS and Windows, highly secure networking solutions in both local and remote datacenters, combined with VPN solutions, a range of applications and cloud solutions such as Microsoft Office 365, Azure and AWS.
As our Systems Administrator you will:
- be (together with your IT colleagues) the point of contact for our coworkers for all their IT related issues or requests;
- support the workstation, server, application, networking and cloud landscape;
- be part of the incident solving process by handling tickets;
- build on our infrastructure by participating in IT projects;
- assist with getting our new coworkers up and running as quickly as possible.
You recognize yourself in the following:
- you have either a bachelor degree in an IT related subject or secondary vocational education with additional relevant experience;
- experience with complex TCP/IP networks, Microsoft and Linux based server and workstation environments, VPN solutions and basic ITIL processes.
- a technical mindset (What do you run at home? Have you built your domotica system? Are you the nerdiest person in your family?)
- eagerness to learn and develop yourself as an IT professional in an IT security environment;
- a positive attitude, a customer focus and a service oriented mindset with the flexibility needed for a diverse role as this.
At Secura we have:
A team of passionate specialists and knowledge exchange is our top priority. We are an organization with a technical security heart and we provide high-quality services in the field of digital security.
Our infrastructure supports a broad group of security experts in their specialized work. This requires a versatile, flexible and pragmatic ICT landscape with solutions as: Ubuntu, openBSD, Windows 10/11, Windows servers, Microsoft Office suite/Office 365/Exchange, OpenVPN, Powershell, GPO’s, Intune, Veeam, VMware workstation and ESX, Nagios, AV and SIEM solutions, AWS and Azure cloud infra and a broad range of security related applications and point solutions.
Secura is a fast-growing company with ambition. We are an organization with people who share that drive and ambition to reach for the stars. Especially in the collaboration with Bureau Veritas new opportunities for extreme growth are on the table for our ambitious and skilled team members to further scale up our team. Therefore, you have the opportunity to grow and shape your career.
Are you the Systems Administrator we are looking for?
We would like to receive your resume by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have questions? Feel free to ask! Contact one of our recruiters via telephone number +31 (0)88 888 31 00 or by e-mail email@example.com.
Pre-employment screening and assessments are part of the selection process. Social media screenings and declaration of good conduct are checked annually.