Are you an eager-to-learn digital marketing student, and are you looking for an internship within an ambitious, growing, international organization? Do you want to apply and expand your marketing knowledge from school into practice? Are you excited by terms like Social Media, SEO, SEA, and Email Marketing? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a well-organized, driven, and creative Digital Marketing Intern for our office in Amsterdam. You will support the Marketing Team and work closely with the recruitment and sales teams in this position.
🦸🏽♂️ As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will be supporting with:
- Managing and maintaining the website and creating content with the right SEO keywords to achieve higher positions in Google;
- Create advertising campaigns to generate more website traffic;
- Managing our social media channels;
- Developing newsletters and other email campaigns;
- Collaborating on and developing marketing campaigns and materials to create more leads;
- Organize events and webinars;
- Developing and maintaining communication/PR campaigns;
- Collecting and analyzing data to optimize campaigns;
- Devise recruitment marketing and employer branding campaigns.
📚 As our Digital Marketing Intern, you:
- Are studying in the direction of (digital) marketing, media, and communication;
- Have excellent communication skills in English (both oral and written) and preferably Dutch;
- Are interested in the B2B market and an affinity with cybersecurity;
- Have a proactive yes-we-can attitude and be eager to learn.
- Can work well independently and in a team while maintaining a good sense of responsibility.
- Have good organizational skills. Working with tight deadlines is not a problem for you;
- Preferably have some (educational) experience in writing creatively and appealing content;
- Preferably have experience with graphic design (Adobe programs, Canva, or other tools).
What can we offer you?
- A fantastic international team
- Colleagues who are passionate about what they do, just ask!
- An informal work atmosphere with open workspaces (but there are also plenty of places to sit separately for when you want to focus)
- A challenging internship position where you will learn more about all aspects of digital marketing;
- Opportunities to grow in aspects that suit you most.
Secura in a nutshell
Secura is a cybersecurity organization with a beautiful but, above all, challenging ambition for the near future. As one of the largest cybersecurity parties in the Netherlands, we provide our services to organizations in many different sectors, such as government, industry, healthcare, technology, finance, manufacturing, and more. Our mission is to give our clients insight into their (digital) security, assist them as a partner, and help them from A to Z in improving their cybersecurity. Our services include; ethical hacking, security awareness, social engineering, information security audits, certifications, and much more.
Did you know?
- We have a LEGO wall? Will you also contribute?
- We have fun activities during and outside work with colleagues?
- We have a (brand new) soccer team?
- You can find rubber duckies in every room at the office?
🏆 Are you the Digital Marketing intern we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com. Do you have questions? Feel free to ask them! Please contact Eefke Ruisbroek or Sara Busscher by telephone +31 (0)88 888 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
📌 Pre-employment screening and assessments are part of the selection process. Social media screenings and declaration of good conduct are checked annually.