Do you understand the true value of information and the risks if this information is not properly protected? Are you able to look at any business with a "risk approach"? Do you have a professional-critical attitude towards security measures? If so, we are looking for you!
As an Information Security & Risk Consultant at Secura, you perform risk analysis, audits and you provide advice, training and assistance related to information security, privacy and related security standards. You will work for government institutions, (listed) multinationals, financial institutions and other types of organizations. Within Secura, the Information Security & Risk Consultant plays an important role with a focus on organization, process and people, in combination with the technical depth of the projects that Secura delivers to its customers. In this position, you will have many opportunities to deal with the latest developments and threats in cyber security.
As an Information Security & Risk Consultant, you know how to make a concise analysis and how to provide concrete security advice in complex organizational situations. You analyse risks and perform audits to make this advice. You are capable to understand the complex environments of your clients based on your technical knowledge and analytical skills. You stay up-to-date with the latest developments and threats in IT security and you are familiar with politics. We are proud to work for players with high social impact.
- Actively contributing to the planning phase with regards to scoping, risk analysis and determining the control approach.
- Conducting audits in the field of information security and compliance for customers.
- Proactively collaborating with your colleagues on the approach and the operational (audit) work carried out in response to findings.
- Providing written reports, both in English and Dutch.
- Working continuously on your personal development by learning-on-the-job, following training courses and joining events.
- Contributing to the further development of tooling, templates and standards.
- A completed Bachelor or Master’s degree in, for example, Business Informatics or Security Management.
- Knowledge of important frameworks for information security such as NIST, CSA, ISO, COSO, ISACA, PCI, ITIL (OGC).
- Knowledge and skills in project management, consulting and IT Security.
You are preferably in possession of, or willing to obtain certifications such as: ISO 27001 lead assessor, CISA (ISACA), CISSP (ISC), CCSP (ISC), CSSLP (ISC), CISM (ISACA), CSX (ISACA), CGEIT (ISACA) and CCSK (CSA).
With your supportive, proactive and positive personality, you know how to attract and engage both customers and colleagues. You have strong oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English. You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality and traveling to customers, including accommodation, is no problem for you.
What can we offer you?
In terms of content, we offer you a very diverse portfolio of customers and customer projects. We are an organization with a technical security heart and we provide high-quality services in the field of digital security. You will join a team of motivated specialists and knowledge exchange is our top priority. The informal work atmosphere and open workspaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Secura is a fast-growing company with ambition. You have the opportunity to grow and thus further shape your career in responsibility, visibility internally and externally as well as in following training and education.
A good salary is included in our terms and conditions of employment package as well as a bonus scheme, being able to purchase additional days off and working from home.
Are you the Information Security and Risk Consultant we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have questions? Contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)88 888 3100 or email email@example.com.
Pre-employment screening and assessments are part of the selection process. Social media screenings and declaration of good conduct are checked annually.