Do you like to build a strong relationship with the same clients in combination with short projects to keep your days excited and expand your knowledge? Do you enjoy brainstorming with your team members about the several different security services Secura could offer our clients, knowing you will be a part of these implementation as well?
We are looking for a Penetration Tester for long-term assignments working on-site at one of our major clients
in the area of infrastructure, web application and mobile application. You will provide a key role and help us build a team there.
- Assessing IT security (systems, networks application and mobile) at an expert level.
- Working 80-90% on-site at key accounts.
- Working closely with our clients to improve their security posture substantially.
- Working on R&D projects to keep the link with Secura and develop your knowledge fast.
- Coaching and training colleagues.
- A completed Technical BSc degree (minimum).
- A minimum of 3 years working experience.
- Good English communication skills (written and oral) and preferably Dutch as well.
- A passion for security (e.g. famous blog posts) and driven by research into new tools and techniques.
- You are able to translate your technical assessments into reports and presentations for your customers. Being able to explain a vulnerability is just as important as being able to find it.
What can we offer you?
At Secura every day is different. Together with a great passionate team this allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and expertise in security. Secura has a high focus on knowledge development, offering you training courses and stimulating to participation in R&D projects.
Of course we reward experience when we see it and our salaries are therefor based on the knowledge you will bring to Secura. As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to really make a difference within Secura and grow with us.
Are you the Penetration Tester we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com.
Do you have questions? Contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)88 888 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.