Are you an experienced offensive security professional that wants to take the next step, join and take the lead of an international pentesting team and lead the way with various types of complex penetration tests, security assessments, and research projects?We are looking for a Penetration Testing Team Lead. Get the chance to contribute at a high level (advise management, contribute to team growth and development), be the technical lead, mentor as well as work hands-on in various projects directly, sharing knowledge and guidance to the rest of the team and keeping up the high-quality offensive security services.
The current team is growing and our experts are working in several offensive security areas. They undertake high-quality security assessments and other offensive projects, usually involving complex and challenging security assessments and pentests in several areas: infrastructure security assessments and penetration testing, including wireless / radio networks, application pentesting, web app pentests and mobile pentests, source code reviews, red teaming and red team content projects. Based on your expertise and experience we will jointly tailor the role.
As a Penetration Testing Team Lead you will:
- Be delivery responsible;
- Manage and coach the pentesters in your team and help them with their career development;
- Ensure a good customer experience (from initial sales support, project preparation, execution by your team, report review and follow up);
- Manage projects (for certain clients) together with our technical project manager;
- Plan resources with our technical project manager;
- Be the first escalation point for your Market Group’s client base.
What you need to have:
- A bachelor or master’s degree with proven knowledge and experience in IT Security;
- Excellent management and leadership skills (e.g. how to motivate, coach, and guide the team);
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch;
- You are able to ensure a good customer experience (from initial sales support, project preparation, execution by your team, report review and follow up);
- Hands-on experience leading multiple penetration tests of various sizes;
- Experience with working in an international environment.
At Secura you will have:
A different day every day. Together with a great passionate team, you will have the chance to further develop and expand your knowledge and expertise in security.
We understand your passion is security and you are driven by research into new tools and techniques. Secura gives you the freedom to spend time attending conferences, courses and executing R&D projects.
As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to grow with us and shape not only your career but the company too.
Interested in joining a team that thrives in a collaborative environment, in a flat setup, with interesting projects and lots of room for independent work, research, and contribution? Ready to lead the way and grow in such a role? Get in touch!