Do you know everything about secure processes within government? Do you have the skillset to convince clients to comply to set standards? Are you motivated to contribute to society, by improving IT security?
As a Security Consultant BIO you will be helping our prominent clients to protect Dutch governmental data, which is of utmost social importance.
- Giving advice and helping governmental organizations to implement the BIO framework and AVG scans
- You could also temporarily work as an ISO to improve the security of our clients
- Make concise analyses and how to provide concrete security advice in complex organizational situations
- Get to understand the complex environments of your clients based on your cyber security, privacy knowledge and analytical skills
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments and threats in IT security and you are familiar with politics
As our Security Consultant you have:
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills, both written and oral (we ask you to write your CV and motivational letter in Dutch)
- A Bachelor of Master’s degree in e.g. Business Informatics or Security Management
- Knowledge of and experience with security related certification schemes, such as ISO 27001, BIO, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience with risk analysis data classifications, ISMS, design security policies and plans and performing audits
- Extensive knowledge about and experience with AVG and other security related laws
- Flexibility when it comes to travelling and work time
- A personality characterized by a drive to get things done, positive energy and team spirit
What can we offer you?
As Secura is a growing organization, with big ambitions, we can offer you a chance to grow along with us, both personally and professionally. Our team exists mainly of young professionals, who have a great passion for their profession and love to transfer their knowledge. The informal atmosphere allows people to be themselves and have fun at work. Overall, Secura is a great place to further develop your knowledge and expand your field of expertise.
We have a diverse client base in the local and national public sector where defending the IT-systems is of utmost importance. We reward good performance and our salaries are therefore based on the knowledge, experience and passion you bring to Secura. Secondary employment conditions are what you would expect from a progressive company and include 28 days of holidays (based on full time employment) the possibility to purchase additional holiday days, flexible home working hours and a bonus scheme.
Are you the Security Consultant we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com. Do you have questions? Contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)88 888 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and assessments are part of the selection process and annual social media screenings and declaration of good conduct will be checked annually.