Join our live webinars
Sign up for live webinars with industry-leading experts on topics such as ICS SCADA, secure coding, pentesting, IoT and DigiD. More in this webinar series will follow. Stay tuned.
Don't want to miss any webinar? Sign up for our periodical newsletter and we will keep your informed about upcoming events and webinars. Sign up for our newsletter.
Webinar: Water Sector Threats as seen through the lens of MITRE's ATT&CK Framework for ICS
1 October 2020 | 11:00 - 11:45
The highly automated and integrated water sector comprises everything from (waste)water management and treatment to flood control and is of vital social importance. As incidents from Maroochy to the recent attacks on the Israeli water sector have shown, the sector continues to be exposed to cyber threats ranging from opportunists and disgruntled or careless insiders to targeted attacks, some of which have aimed to affect operations and safety.
Improving and evaluating one's cyber resilience in an effective manner can be notoriously difficult, especially once one aims to go beyond basic compliance. In this webinar, Secura will present an introduction to MITRE's ATT&CK framework for ICS which provides a flexible industry standard for understanding the Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) used by adversaries targeting ICS environments and can serve as the basis for efficient hardening efforts and adversary simulation operations. While the framework is applicable to ICS environments in general, this webinar will illustrate it using water sector specific case studies drawn from both real-world incidents and cutting-edge research.
The webinar will be given in English by security researcher Jos Wetzels.
Did you miss one of our webinars? Watch the recording here.
- [NEW] Impact wijzigingen DigiD 2.0 Update 2020 - 9 September 2020
- [NEW] Emerging Issues in Cybersecurity: A Quickstart Guide to ISO/UNECE Standards within Automotive - 25 June 2020
- [NEW] Protecting Crown Jewels: Red Teaming in Operational Technology - 18 June 2020
- [NEW] OT Security Risks: How to Assess and Address? - 4 June 2020
- [NEW] People Are Not the Weakest Link. Our Understanding Is. - 13 May 2020
- [NEW] Demystifying Cloud Security: The Fundamentals - 23 April 2020
- Breach and Attack Simulation: Bringing the Reds and Blues Together - 16 April 2020
- Impact of UNECE Regulations for Automotive Industry - 9 April 2020
- Shift Left: Secure SDLC Explained - 2 April 2020
- Threat Modeling: find problems when there is time to fix them - 12 September 2019
- IoT Security: Security issues facing connected embedded systems - 28 June 2019
- ICS SCADA Red Teaming - 11 April 2019
- Mobile Application Security: Android basics - 26 March 2019
- Secure Coding – Best Practices (also for non-developers!) - 27 February 2019
- ICS Cyber Security: Assessing & Protecting Critical Infrastructure - 29 November 2018